Thursday, April 16, 2009

Took a little nature hike today.


It was beautiful out today and I got done at work early, so I decided to go on a little hike on some of the Fort Belvoir trails this afternoon. I was pretty impressed with the wildlife I saw. I walked up on a wild turkey, but wasnt able to get a picture fast enough and for the record, turtles are hard to sneak up on too. I think I hiked about 4 miles total...I think Ill have to head out to Shenandoah soon for a real hike. Most of the pictures were taken with a 200mm lens and a 2X teleconverter. Most were also cropped, so the quality isnt as sharp as I wish they had been. I guess that just another reason why I need a 500mm lens.

All of the hike pictures can be seen here: http://www.framehousephotography.com/belvoirhike

No comments:

Post a Comment