Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ive been busy lately...


Ive been pretty busy the last few months and haven't made much time for updating this blog. I have taken a lot of pictures, so I guess I will try and post them here shortly.

For now, here are a couple events I shot for my unit last month. The first, was our First Sergeant's PT(Physical Challenge). It had a lot of events and was pretty strenuous...Im glad I was asked to photograph it! The second set is from out unit's outgoing Battalion Commanders going away BBQ. He was a good guy and he will be missed.

1SG Extreme PT Challenge

BN Commander's Going Away BBQ

1 comment:

  1. IT'S FUNNY HOW THEY ARE CARRYING THE FATTEST GOOF IN THE PICTURE EH?

    NOW READ THIS:



    ALERTA!

    La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

    Para MAS informacion pinche:

    http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/

    Gracias

    ReplyDelete